The Teaching Quality Evaluation Center is a half-research half-functional organization on university quality culture construction and quality evaluation.
1. Responsible for the high-quality culture guidance and construction, quality construction planning, teaching quality assurance system and providing schools with guidance and services on quality assurance system building;
2. Carry out research on quality evaluation and construction of higher education;
3. Responsible for teaching-related data platform and quality construction management, external data reporting and audit and providing quality management and improving quality report;
4. Organize and implement all kinds of comprehensive and special evaluations of the university carried out by the Ministry of Education, Educational Department and relevant government departments;
5. Organize and implement the internal evaluation of quality construction;
6. Responsible for the daily teaching work supervision, inspection and guidance, responsible for building the supervision team and the construction of information staff.